Forum thread is better for this stuff Meg. So, in reply to your Destiny 2 post...
John at work has already exhausted the content in this game (really quickly I might add) and got bored with it. Coming from him, this speaks volumes. Here's a compilation of things people have told me or that I have read about Destiny 2:The Good
- Gunplay is solid
- It looks pretty
- Fun for the first few hoursThe Bad
- It's an MMO
- It's very grindy
- It's very repetitive
- Non-existent end-game (and raids are terrible)
- Short campaign
- Bullet sponge enemies, aka The Division
- It's effectively a large DLC for the first game (lazy devs)
- Expensive, with expansions and DLC
- Pay-to-win mechanics with micro-transactions (Engrams)
- Not a lot of content (DLC bait)
- Limited character customisationWorth a look:Angry Joe ReviewMetacritic
All-in all it has the hallmarks for being a far worse "The Division" mixed with a far worse "Warframe" - two games that weren't particulary great to begin with and both had their fair share of issues.
Last edited 25 Oct 2017 at 10:35.