Last Update: 5 Sep 2020
Released: 2 Mar 2020
SwiftSync is a file syncing utility designed to compare and sync files quickly between locations. It has a robust command-line system for automation and convenience, along with a host of other useful features.
- Ultra-fast. Speed was the priority with this syncing utility
- Multiple profiles
- Robust command-line interface for automation
- Copy locked files or files in use with ShadowCopy
- Monitor folders for changes and react accordingly
- Different ways to sync: 2-way, 1-way and 1-way with delete
- Folder display, with detailed information on what will sync to where
- Filter, sort, copy, delete, copy as list and exclude files
- Add exclusions to files and folders, including the ability to use wildcards
- Integration with Windows Task Scheduler to provide quick task creation
- Drive IDs are stored and compared to ensure drive letter changes do not cause issues.