Released: 22 Nov 2008
JK-Launch is a mod manager and game launcher for Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. As your mod collection grows, so does the task of organising them. This was created to help organise the many mods that are now available for the Jedi Knight II and III games, allowing quick access to enabling and disabling mods, along with a host of other features.
Features of JK-Launch:
- Works with Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer compatible
- Can organise mods in base folder
- Can organise mods in separate directories
- Add new mod feature
- Configuration file editor with key binder and syntax highlighting
- Launch JK with desired level and any additional commands
- And much more!