Last Update: 12 Sep 2020
Released: 22 Nov 2008
A menu specifically designed for flash drives or any removeable storage device similar to this. It allows you to add any file or program to its menu, which can then be accessed by double-clicking on it.
A sample autorun.inf is included in the zip to show you how to make the program autorun when the drive is inserted. Place in the root directory of the drive (as well as the autorun.inf and any icons you intend to use).
- Can open a command prompt to the selected folder.
- Minimizes to system tray
- Supports network drives
- Always finds correct file even if drive letter is changed
- Can browse directories of items in the menu
- Can close/minimize/keep program open after opening a file
- Shows space left on drive
- Add your own titles
- Add your own command-line parameters
- Can use relative path syntax in command-line parameters. Eg. %drive% will return the drive and %dir% will return the target directory.
- Can sort files by filename/given name/command line parameters
- Saves window size/column size
- Option to safely remove the drive on program exit
- Customise the background image, font size and toggle gridlines