|8 June 2016||Game Server Manager Update|
|New version of Game Server Manager is available today, changes include:|
Changes in 18.104.22.168
- Added a "Quick Tasks" dropdown menu to the "Main" tab to quickly restart and backup the server and switch command-line parameters.
- Added additional commands to the Pseudo Remote Maintenance "files" - "restart.txt" to restart the server, "parm1.txt" to restart server with parameter set #1 and "parm2.txt" to restart the server with parameter set #2.
- Minor bug-fixes and improvements to error handling.
- Updated manual to include details on Telnet, Telnet Commands and also the new Pseudo Remote Commands.
|3 June 2016||Game Server Manager Update|
|New version available. Full changelog below:|
Changes in 22.214.171.124 (24-05-2016)
- Fixed bug where altering the check interval to a value less than it was can cause it to go into negative figures.
- Check interval now has a minimum of 10 seconds.
- Statusbar will now display "Checking" when querying the server and halt the timer until it is complete.
- Added a button under Misc. Settings to clear all graph history.
- Other minor alterations.
- Now comes with an installer.
Changes in 126.96.36.199 (03-06-2016)
- Added a built-in Telnet client with autocomplete history
- Added ability to shutdown a server via a Telnet command
- Added ability to send multiple commands (separated by a new line) via Telnet 10, 5 and 1 minute before a timed restart is performed.
- Option to automatically connect to Telnet when server is seen as being online.
- Ability to add a username and password for automatic Telnet logon with the built-in client.
- Added ability to output Telnet content to a text file using %Telnet%".
- Small fix to automatically set your NIC to the first list item when one cannot be selected/used.
Changes in 188.8.131.52
- Added ability for the program to "listen" for specific (configurable) commands in Telnet and perform actions based on them, such as restarting server, changing command-line parameters, backing up game data and even updating the server program.
- Fixed bug with "Perform Maintenance", causing it to malfunction because of recent changes made
- "Send" button now also works in the Telnet screen (you can still press Return/Enter too)
|26 May 2016||Empyrion Server Now Online|
|You can find details on how to access it on the relevant forum thread. You can also see the status and player count on this website home page (under chatbox if you are logged in).|
|19 January 2016||New poll|
|Put a new poll up today - Vote on the most important choice in Witcher 3. Given I am currently playing through the game I thought it would be good to see where everyone's loyalties lay.|
Results of the last poll (Favourite D&D Class) were:
Fighter: 11 votes
Rogue: 10 votes
Other: 9 votes
Wizard: 9 votes
Cleric: 7 votes
|26 November 2015||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 184.108.40.206|
- Updated the GRAV command-line generator to handle the changes made to starting planets and added additional options to control them.