|3 June 2016||Game Server Manager Update|
|New version available. Full changelog below:|
Changes in 18.104.22.168 (24-05-2016)
- Fixed bug where altering the check interval to a value less than it was can cause it to go into negative figures.
- Check interval now has a minimum of 10 seconds.
- Statusbar will now display "Checking" when querying the server and halt the timer until it is complete.
- Added a button under Misc. Settings to clear all graph history.
- Other minor alterations.
- Now comes with an installer.
Changes in 22.214.171.124 (03-06-2016)
- Added a built-in Telnet client with autocomplete history
- Added ability to shutdown a server via a Telnet command
- Added ability to send multiple commands (separated by a new line) via Telnet 10, 5 and 1 minute before a timed restart is performed.
- Option to automatically connect to Telnet when server is seen as being online.
- Ability to add a username and password for automatic Telnet logon with the built-in client.
- Added ability to output Telnet content to a text file using %Telnet%".
- Small fix to automatically set your NIC to the first list item when one cannot be selected/used.
Changes in 126.96.36.199
- Added ability for the program to "listen" for specific (configurable) commands in Telnet and perform actions based on them, such as restarting server, changing command-line parameters, backing up game data and even updating the server program.
- Fixed bug with "Perform Maintenance", causing it to malfunction because of recent changes made
- "Send" button now also works in the Telnet screen (you can still press Return/Enter too)
|26 May 2016||Empyrion Server Now Online|
|You can find details on how to access it on the relevant forum thread. You can also see the status and player count on this website home page (under chatbox if you are logged in).|
|19 January 2016||New poll|
|Put a new poll up today - Vote on the most important choice in Witcher 3. Given I am currently playing through the game I thought it would be good to see where everyone's loyalties lay.|
Results of the last poll (Favourite D&D Class) were:
Fighter: 11 votes
Rogue: 10 votes
Other: 9 votes
Wizard: 9 votes
Cleric: 7 votes
|26 November 2015||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 188.8.131.52|
- Updated the GRAV command-line generator to handle the changes made to starting planets and added additional options to control them.
|18 November 2015||New Program - Sliders Timer Program|
|Added a new program to the files section today:|
This is a simple app that recreates the famous timer from the Sliders TV show. Features include:
- Digital LED display with LED's just like the show. LED behaviour changes based on time left (<5 mins and <1 min)
- Fully integrated 'Genser' startup sequence and cycling LED's
- Timer remembers where it is - and how much time has passed between closing and re-opening the app
- TAU, DELTA, ZETA LEDs and the two 'BAR LEDs' can be set to display useful information, such as CPU usage, RAM used and Hard Drive usage
- Ability to randomise timer (END button)
- Set timer to shutdown, log off, close program or randomise when it hits zero (MAIN MENU button)
- Manually set the timer, via days, hours, minutes and seconds or by entering a destination date and time (FCN button)
- Toggle the window as always on top (4 button)
- Configurable settings to alter behaviour (MAIN MENU button)
- "Slide now" button (1 button)
- Power off button (stops timer and all animations - PWR button)
NOTE: Please ensure you install the provided font before use!
NOTE: Requires .Net Framework 3.5