|11 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 188.8.131.52|
- Added ability to query Neverwinter Nights servers, retrieving data such as server name, players, module and other relevant information. You can select the new query type under the "Server Details" > "Query Type" dropdown box.
|4 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 184.108.40.206|
- Added a NWN (Neverwinter Nights) command-line generator to the "Game Specific Tools" tab.
- Added a new option under "Quick Tasks" to start the server with no command-line arguments.
|20 April 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 220.127.116.11|
- Moved around some bits and bobs in the settings screen to hopefully better organise things related to Telnet/RCON, timed restart commands and periodic commands.
- Added a Telnet/RCON override, under the new "Automatic Commands" tab that will direct all commands straight to the program instead of sending them via Telnet or RCON.
|10 April 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 18.104.22.168|
- Added a new way of shutting down a server - by sending keys to the process window.
- Moved shutdown settings into a new tab due to the above new feature.
|25 November 2016||New Poll|
|Added a new poll today - Game Night Vote, which I am hoping to reset weekly to gauge what everyone wants to play on the Friday. Perhaps this will aid us in sorting out what games to play.|
I have also altered it so that you now must be logged in to vote.
I can add/remove games to the list as desired - please let me know.
Results of the last poll - "Witcher 3 Choice" were as follows:
Yennefer: 12 votes
Triss: 4 votes
Shani: 2 votes