|17 January 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 184.108.40.206|
- Fixed bug related to INI config export creating blank files.
|11 January 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 220.127.116.11|
- On the NWN command-line generator screen, the "modules" section is now an automatically generated (editable) combo box of all found campaign and custom modules from the various different folders - including the new one in "My Documents" for the Enhanced Edition.
- New INI File Parser, viewer and editor (based off the old GRAV one) that is more generic and works with any game INI files that are used for configuration. With this you get a list of all values in every INI file, with the ability to sort, edit, view, export and import settings as you want. You can also add your own "Friendly Names" to settings for easier finding later on.
|13 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|A slight issue with the latest version's installer has been fixed and I would recommend anyone that recently downloaded it to download and re-install to ensure smooth operation.|
Changes in 18.104.22.168
- Added an additional (optional) 4 backup folders (for a total of 5 backup sources), allowing you to set up more than one source for the game data backups. Resulting Zip files are numbered from 1 to 5.
|11 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 22.214.171.124|
- Added ability to query Neverwinter Nights servers, retrieving data such as server name, players, module and other relevant information. You can select the new query type under the "Server Details" > "Query Type" dropdown box.
|4 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 126.96.36.199|
- Added a NWN (Neverwinter Nights) command-line generator to the "Game Specific Tools" tab.
- Added a new option under "Quick Tasks" to start the server with no command-line arguments.