|22 March 2018||GSM - Discord Bot Released|
|I have just added the GSM Discord Bot to the files section for download.|
This program is a companion Discord bot for my Game Server Manager (GSM) that allows you to remotely start, stop, restart, backup, update, change parameters and send commands to GSM via Discord.
Commands currently supported:
!start - Starts the server
!stop - Stops the server
!backup - Performs a backup
!update - Performs a full update (maintenance) cycle
!restart - Restarts the server
!parm1 - Restarts the server with parameter set #1
!parm2 - Restarts the server with parameter set #2
!send xxx - Sends the specified command (xxx) to the server
!ipaddress - Get the server IP address
!serverload - Get the server's current CPU and RAM usage
roll dx - Rolls a x sided dice
flip a coin - Flips a coin
time - Displays the server time
|16 March 2018||GSM - Discord Bot|
|A Discord-specific companion to the Game Server Manager is currently undergoing testing and refinements. When completed it will be available to download.|
With this bot you will be able to perform the following through Discord commands: start, stop, restart, update, backup, change command-line parameters, send commands to the server, get the server load, get the IP address and more.
|10 March 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 126.96.36.199|
- Added additional Discord notification for sending messages 10, 5 and 1 minute before a server restart.
- Added additional Discord notification for sending messages when an update is queued and ready to be applied.
|8 March 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 188.8.131.52|
- Added some Discord webhooks integration, allowing GSM to send messages to a Discord server when the server state changes and/or when the number of players changes. This new feature is under the "Misc." tab in settings.
|7 March 2018||Forum and Chatbox closure|
|The initial trial of Discord has been a successful one - and we are now moving over to that for the majority of communication. Chatbox has been closed and forum posting will soon be disabled.|
The forums themselves will stay here for archival purposes, since there is a lot of stuff there that we may want to refer to in the future.
- Chatbox is no more.
- Forums will stay, for now, even if they are not used. It could still be useful.
- Poll will be retired.
- Website applications *may* be suspended, as there is no real use anymore.
- File and image uploads will stay.
- FTP will stay.
- Website users online is gone.