|7 March 2018||Forum and Chatbox closure|
|The initial trial of Discord has been a successful one - and we are now moving over to that for the majority of communication. Chatbox has been closed and forum posting will soon be disabled.|
The forums themselves will stay here for archival purposes, since there is a lot of stuff there that we may want to refer to in the future.
- Chatbox is no more.
- Forums will stay, for now, even if they are not used. It could still be useful.
- Poll will be retired.
- Website applications *may* be suspended, as there is no real use anymore.
- File and image uploads will stay.
- FTP will stay.
- Website users online is gone.
|17 January 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 188.8.131.52|
- Fixed bug related to INI config export creating blank files.
|11 January 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 184.108.40.206|
- On the NWN command-line generator screen, the "modules" section is now an automatically generated (editable) combo box of all found campaign and custom modules from the various different folders - including the new one in "My Documents" for the Enhanced Edition.
- New INI File Parser, viewer and editor (based off the old GRAV one) that is more generic and works with any game INI files that are used for configuration. With this you get a list of all values in every INI file, with the ability to sort, edit, view, export and import settings as you want. You can also add your own "Friendly Names" to settings for easier finding later on.
|13 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|A slight issue with the latest version's installer has been fixed and I would recommend anyone that recently downloaded it to download and re-install to ensure smooth operation.|
Changes in 220.127.116.11
- Added an additional (optional) 4 backup folders (for a total of 5 backup sources), allowing you to set up more than one source for the game data backups. Resulting Zip files are numbered from 1 to 5.
|11 December 2017||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 18.104.22.168|
- Added ability to query Neverwinter Nights servers, retrieving data such as server name, players, module and other relevant information. You can select the new query type under the "Server Details" > "Query Type" dropdown box.