|4 June 2019||Game Server Manager and Discord Bot Update|
|GSM - Changes in 220.127.116.11|
- Added a new remote command - "profileswitch.txt", which will switch profiles with the filename specified in the text file.
- Made some fixes to RCON for use with Ark: Survival Evolved authorisation. This should hopefully connect properly now.
- Improvements made to the INI Parser to better handle strange characters and comment lines.
- Added "Server Settings" and "INI Parser" to the "Quick Tasks" button on the "Main" tab.
I have updated the Discord Bot to include the new "profileswitch" command as well.
|12 April 2019||Game Server Manager Update|
|A small update today:|
Changes in 18.104.22.168
- GSM will now perform a "standard close" (graceful, then forced) after sending Telnet shutdown commands to a server if the process is still running after the delay (in seconds). This was added because if the server crashes, Telnet shutdown commands will not close the crashed server. With this new setting, it is even more important that the "delay" entered in "Server Shutdown" is sufficient to ensure smooth shutdown in most normal cases.
|1 August 2018||NWN XP Scaler Update|
|The NWN XP Scaler now includes a better GUI which should help with scaling XP by percentages. It now goes from 1% all the way up to 5000%.|
There is also some better error control and a few minor clean-ups.
|1 August 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|A small update with little impact on main function:|
Changes in 22.214.171.124
- Updated Help/About screen to include more setup guides.
- Added a PayPal donation link to the Help/About screen.
|24 July 2018||NWN XP Scaler|
|I just added a new NWN XP scaler program, which allows you to alter the XP gained (universally) anywhere from 1% all the way up to 5000%.|
Get it now from the Files section, under Neverwinter Nights.
To use, just select a location and name for the xptable.2da file (you should default to this name and place it in your override folder), select the scale and click Process. The program will write the file to the specified location. The next time you boot up NWN, XP will be scaled accordingly. In the EE of NWN, the override folder is located in Documents\Neverwinter Nights\override
Please note that this has the potential to severly unbalance the game if extreme values are used. Use at your own risk.
To return XP to normal, simply delete the xptable.2da file in your override folder.