|16 May 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 220.127.116.11|
- Added functionality to correctly retrieve the player number from Starbound servers.
- Fixed NWN command-line generator not returning whole server or module name when a dash " - " appears in it.
|17 April 2018||GSM Discord Bot Update|
- Added a new "screenshot" command (togglable)
- Added a function to make the bot attempt to reconnect if it loses connection to Discord (work in progress).
|22 March 2018||GSM - Discord Bot Released|
|I have just added the GSM Discord Bot to the files section for download.|
This program is a companion Discord bot for my Game Server Manager (GSM) that allows you to remotely start, stop, restart, backup, update, change parameters and send commands to GSM via Discord.
Commands currently supported:
!start - Starts the server
!stop - Stops the server
!backup - Performs a backup
!update - Performs a full update (maintenance) cycle
!restart - Restarts the server
!parm1 - Restarts the server with parameter set #1
!parm2 - Restarts the server with parameter set #2
!send xxx - Sends the specified command (xxx) to the server
!ipaddress - Get the server IP address
!serverload - Get the server's current CPU and RAM usage
roll dx - Rolls a x sided dice
flip a coin - Flips a coin
time - Displays the server time
|16 March 2018||GSM - Discord Bot|
|A Discord-specific companion to the Game Server Manager is currently undergoing testing and refinements. When completed it will be available to download.|
With this bot you will be able to perform the following through Discord commands: start, stop, restart, update, backup, change command-line parameters, send commands to the server, get the server load, get the IP address and more.
|10 March 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 18.104.22.168|
- Added additional Discord notification for sending messages 10, 5 and 1 minute before a server restart.
- Added additional Discord notification for sending messages when an update is queued and ready to be applied.