|1 August 2018||NWN XP Scaler Update|
|The NWN XP Scaler now includes a better GUI which should help with scaling XP by percentages. It now goes from 1% all the way up to 5000%.|
There is also some better error control and a few minor clean-ups.
|1 August 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|A small update with little impact on main function:|
Changes in 184.108.40.206
- Updated Help/About screen to include more setup guides.
- Added a PayPal donation link to the Help/About screen.
|24 July 2018||NWN XP Scaler|
|I just added a new NWN XP scaler program, which allows you to alter the XP gained (universally) anywhere from 1% all the way up to 5000%.|
Get it now from the Files section, under Neverwinter Nights.
To use, just select a location and name for the xptable.2da file (you should default to this name and place it in your override folder), select the scale and click Process. The program will write the file to the specified location. The next time you boot up NWN, XP will be scaled accordingly. In the EE of NWN, the override folder is located in Documents\Neverwinter Nights\override
Please note that this has the potential to severly unbalance the game if extreme values are used. Use at your own risk.
To return XP to normal, simply delete the xptable.2da file in your override folder.
|16 May 2018||Game Server Manager Update|
|Changes in 220.127.116.11|
- Added functionality to correctly retrieve the player number from Starbound servers.
- Fixed NWN command-line generator not returning whole server or module name when a dash " - " appears in it.
|17 April 2018||GSM Discord Bot Update|
- Added a new "screenshot" command (togglable)
- Added a function to make the bot attempt to reconnect if it loses connection to Discord (work in progress).