Me and Emma re-watched the ending of Monday's episode last night. I have come to the conclusion that it was Sansa. My reasons:
1. That fat jester knight gave her a mysterious necklace in the previous episode - he then tells Sansa "We have to leave, now!", as soon as Joffree starts choking. Poison much?
2. Sansa is the only person other than Tyrian and Joffree to touch the cup. She even dips her finger in it when she picks it up.
3. She looks worried, and even asks Tyrian if they can leave after he gave Joffre the cup.
4. Motivation. Sansa is the only one with no regrets. Let me elaborate here on the other suspects:
Tywin - wants them married to join the houses. Little motivation here. Olenna
- Same as above, even though she knows what Joffre is like. However, she is more likely than Tywin - to "protect" her daughter.
Margerie - Wants to be queen. Knows she has to put up with Joffre, and has accepted that. Unlikely candidate.
Tyrian - No way. He is not that stupid.
Sansa - Revenge. All the crap Joffre has put her and her family through. She hates him. I reckon, she now thinks that Joffre will attack her through Tyrian as well, making her a bigger target.
So, there you go. That's my 2 cents
Do we find out who did it soon, or is it a long wait?
Last edited 16 Apr 2014 at 11:27.