Last Updated: 17/01/2018
First Added: 13/01/2015
This program was created to help start,stop, monitor, configure and automatically restart a game server. It has been tried and tested with Empyrion, 7 Days to Die, Space Engineers, Evochron Mercenary, Freelancer and GRAV - but will probably work with most games.
Once the executable file is set, you can get the program to check for the existence of the server program every X seconds (and restart it if necessary). You can enter any command-line parameters for starting and configuring the server. You can also set it to restart the program at a certain time of day.
- Players online graph
- Built-in Telnet and RCON client, which can be used manually or set to automatically send messages and commands (such as shutdown and shutdown notices) to the server
- Periodic automatic Telnet/RCON commands
- Player list showing everyone online, including ping, score, team and time online.
- CPU and RAM usage display, with graph
- Network bandwidth monitor with graph
- Ability to output status, players online and server name to a file - formatted however you want
- Single-click access to configuration
- Automatic update checking and applying via SteamCMD
- Detailed server information
- Internal and external IP address display
- Server up-time display
- Built-in INI parser, viewer and editor
- Optional timed daily server restart.
- Timed incremental backups. Perform a daily backup of game data to a zip file.
- Ability to run a maintenance / update program between restarts. e.g. SteamCMD to perform daily updates automatically. The server will start back up again when this program finished / ends so you minimise downtime.
- Option to delay timed restarts. i.e. The server will be turned off and the program will wait X seconds before attempting to restart it.
- Telnet to server
- 1 click backup and maintenance
- Remote commands to start, stop, and update your server.
- Remote Telnet commands which the program listens for (configurable) to restart, backup, change command-line and update your server.
- Game Profiles - Multiple instances of the program can be run with multiple configurations
It requires the .NET Framework 3.5 (most machines already have this these days).